Well hello everyone! Remember when I used to blog?!? Yeah, me either. It has been a really long time but I’m finally at a place where I feel like I have some time to use this space again! I’ve missed having this as an outlet and connecting with you all! So…..lets catch up, shall we?
- Last time we spoke I was still pregnant with our son, who will be 6 months in 7 days, woah! I’ll start working on a birth story for Mr. Cooper Mac to share with you all.
- I lost my grandmother, a really devastating loss for our family.
- Took Charlotte skiing for the first time! That was so amazing!
- Charlotte finished preschool
- First day compared to last day of Pre-school.
- We took a 6 hour road trip (that ended up being 7) with our 3 month old who hated his car seat (why do we do these things to ourselves? ha!)
- We took our first vacation as a family of four to Breckenridge, that was a blast!
- Both Brent and I turned 32, yikes!
- Charlotte took her first solo swim lessons and started dance (ballet and tap) yesterday!
- Charlotte will be 4 in 10 days, ouch-that hurts my mama heart. Can’t wait to show you all her rainbow unicorn birthday party we have planned!
- We had to sleep train Cooper, that was SO not fun!
- I survived my first solo parenting weeks while Brent was away for a few work trips, those were not easy1
- We have really been enjoying our summer now that we have “adjusted” to having two children (ha! do you ever really adjust?!?)
- Cooper got his bottom two teeth!
- I joined Usborne Books-check out My website! which is a fun new adventure, although I’m not sure how I’ll balance it all haha!
Well, I’ve missed you all and look forward to dusting this space off and writing more often!