Hi everyone! It’s been an awesome week around here and we have a pretty great weekend in store as well.
Charlotte had her Valentine’s Day party at school yesterday and it was probably the cutest thing ever. Though I was thankful she only had 16 kiddos in her class because putting together those little valentine’s were time consuming!
This week’s weather has been gorgeous so we decided to take full advantage yesterday. After her party we hit up chick-fil-a and had a picnic at the park. Though the ground still had snow the air and sun was nice and warm!
So I found a fun survey I thought I’d do for this Fun Friday 😉
Three Places I want to visit
- Alaska-Because I love the outdoors, snow, animals (whales, bears, etc). This is the place where you can get all things at once.
- The Northern Lights-This has been on my bucket list for a long time. This seriously seems like something you would see in space. I want to do this ASAP!
- Italy-I want to take a few weeks and travel all over Italy. The food, the scenery, the culture, yes please!
Three Things I eat Daily
- Coffee-I know this isn’t an ‘eat’ but I cannot live without my coffee. It is a must have!
- Eggs! So many ways to have them, plus we enjoy breakfast for dinner around here.
- Shakeology-I love my shake-o shakes and the energy they give me to chase around my crazy 2 year old!
Three Talents I Wish I Had
- Singing-I’ve always wanted to be able to sing. But trust me when I say I was not blessed with that talent.
- Drawing-I would love to be able to draw or paint something beautiful. I’ve also never really been creative but I’m working on it!
- Interior Decorating-Joanna Gaines anyone?!
Three Celebrities I Would Want to be Friends With
- Ellen-I truly just love that woman.
- Jillian Michaels- I’ve posted about my love for her before. She’s funny but would also kick my butt!
- Joanna Gaines-I love her farm, her personality (plus Chip and my husband have the same goofball humor), and I need her to come decorate my house.
Three Instagram Accounts I Love
- Skinny Meg-She is TRULY inspiring. I’ve loved watching her journey over the past year and a half or so.
- Robin Arzon-There’s something about a badass tattooed chick athlete that draws me in. Plus her abs are amazeballs.
- Brittany Dixon-Her food pictures, her adorable kiddos, what else can I say. I just think we would be best friends if we met in real life 😉
Three Favorite Shows
- Scandal!!! I need to watch the latest one, so no spoilers, okay?! I go to bed too early (snore, zzzz!)
- The Office-I’m pretty sure my husband and I have watched every single episode of every single season a dozen times. We still think it’s just as funny.
- Friends-“I’ll be there for you….when your rain starts to pour” oh, sorry-I forgot I can’t sing 😉
Pick a category from above and tell me something about you!!